Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hi all, it's my first post on the new blog. I have to say my recipes are screaming at me to get in the kitchen and get busy, while my creatively stifled writer side demands I do this.

What to do.... what to do...

At the moment I am working very hard on resurrecting my personal roll recipe, formerly only available in restaurants or by special order. It's a bit rusty, but I won't post until the perfection is back.

I also have plans for spiced pecans, pumpkin bars, dinner rolls, chocolate peanut butter drops (that is a generational hand-me-down - yum), ginger cookies, and .. I could go on forever. Check in often for the lastest. They might be something we have had since we were kids or it might be something right out of Gourmet. Ya just never know.

Welcome! We are both glad you checked this out. Stop in again when you have the chance!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment